Sunday, April 19, 2015

Hmm...I wonder...

I've been thinking....did you know that there is something very similar to Blogger, but it's called WordPress?

I love Blogger, but I thought it'd be cool to try this blogging thing on WordPress.  I tried setting up a blog there, and it's confusing.  It's so much more complicated, and complex.  I love Blogger for it's simplicity, but WordPress seems so much more...customizable...Hmm...to switch or not to switch?  That is the question...

For now, I guess I'll just use both, and if I find one that suits me more than the other, then....

Can you find it, my other blog?  If you do find it, you'll see/know what I mean, it looks a lot better.  I might even post some things on there that  I won't post on here...

*on a side note, I made it through a post without using any gifs! Huzzah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Woo! Thanks for your comment!

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com