Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Coffee House

Hello again people!
Today, I did something very, very strange, and I'm not exactly sure why I did it.
I recited two poems I wrote at my school's annual coffee house.  And they were two really, really long ones.  Like ridiculously long ones. 
While I recited my poem, my hands were shaking so much, even though I kept telling myself I wasn't nervous, my hands just wouldn't listen.  Gah!  Stupid good for nothing hands!

While I was waiting for my turn, I was so nervous, and at times, had trouble breathing.

If I wasn't doing what the guy above me is doing,
I'd be doing what this girl is doing
 
Altogether, the waiting and the anticipation was not at all pleasant.

But!  When I finished, I felt so proud of myself, I managed to do it without humiliating myself in front of a bunch of people.  Although, I seriously hope I didn't bore people too much. 
I deserve pats on the shoulder, just like that :)
Yes, very well said...I couldn't put it any better myself.

 
Um, I overdid it with the GIFs, didn't I?  Ah well, it's better than just plain old texts, am I right, or am I right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Woo! Thanks for your comment!

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com