Saturday, May 9, 2015

Review: Evermore (The Immortals, #1) by Alyson Noel

Evermore by Alyson Noel
Read: August 9-September 14, 2014
Rating: 3 out of 5 stars

This book has been on my to-reads for a really long time now...and based on the reviews I've read, I wasn't expecting much.
Evermore is about a girl who gains physic abilities after a tragic accident. She can now hear people's thoughts and see the dead. So she avoids pretty much everyone, until she meets Damen, a person who's thoughts she can't hear. Then as the two get to know each other, their relationship grows, and Ever finds out Damen's been keeping secrets. And she wants to find out what.
The first half of the book was really irritating. I have to say Ever's and Damen's relationship was one of the most frustrating relationships I have ever read. It was unbelievable how she kept forgiving him over and over again. But then, later on in the story, I found out why Damen acted the way he did. I enjoyed the book much better after that.
After reading this book, I thought it wasn't as bad as some of the reviews I've read, but it wasn't that great either...I am looking forward to reading the next book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Woo! Thanks for your comment!

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com