Monday, May 11, 2015

I Just Realized Something...

Okay, like the heading just said, I just realized something.  Nothing big, like the meaning of life or anything like that, but about what I'm doing here.  Or actually lack of what I'm doing here. 

I'm no expert, but I'm pretty sure that this blogging thing is supposed to be a regular thing.  I don't remember the last time I posted something on here, which might be a problem.  I'm still writing down stuff so that I'll remember to put it on here later, but I just so lazy.  I procrastinate and give pathetic excuses like, "Oh, I don't have enough time for that..." when really, I have so much time, I just choose not to spend that time on this.

 I "run away" from doing anything that requires too much brain power, much like this adorable penguin.  Even though I shouldn't be running away, because I had a goal in mind when I decided to start a blog.  I wanted to be able to type out my thoughts and feelings, and hopefully it will help me voice out my thoughts better, maybe.

Anyways, I will try to post on here more regularly from now on.  How does once a century sound?  Good? No? Okay, how about once a decade?  Better?  No? Okay, fine.  How about once a month, maybe?  Good?  Okay good.  But no promises.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Woo! Thanks for your comment!

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com