Saturday, August 1, 2015

MY IMMORTAL FISH!

Ok, quick post.

I have fish!  Both for real and animated ones.  More on the real ones in a different post, maybe.  As for the animated ones, scroll all the way to the bottom of my blog and you should see fish!  You can even click on the water to feed them.  How cool, right?

Do it.  Scroll down now!  Did you do it?  Did you see my lovely pet fishies?

I even named them. 

The yellow ones are called Yellow, and Banana.  The black ones are called  Black and Ashes.  How original, right?

How do I tell between them, you ask?  Well, I don't.  Hee hee.

Oh, and in case you haven't already figured it out, the fish are immortal!  As in, they will never die, even if I am completely inhumane, and forget to feed them for a week.

That's all for now.  :)

Update: After some experimenting, I've realized that the fishies don't show up on handheld devices.  Therefore, if you want to see my lovely pet fishies, I strongly advise that you get on a laptop or computer. 

1 comment:

  1. Like! First I thought it was a scam to get me to see all your write-ups. Then, I saw the (virtual) fish. And now that I can actually "feed" them, that's wat I'm gonna do all day long! :D

    ReplyDelete

Woo! Thanks for your comment!

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com