Sunday, April 29, 2018

....still alive!

Hi peoples of my dead blog.

I know I haven't posted in a very long while, but bah.  I blame school for that.

School's like that, y'know?  Just sucks up all your free time and hobbies and creativity and motivation for everything until you just become a mindless homework completing robot with no emotions and....stuff.

Anyways!

I suppose now that school's over I'll have some more time!  But I'll also take this moment to mention that I'm not really back, I'm just kinda back.
Side note: Hey Gilf, you got your wish, I'm posting again!

What can I say?  I'm a mood blogger, and procrastinating has become a very close friend of mine.  I can't promise to start blogging weekly again, let alone daily, but....I'll try to post at least once a month?  Good?  Great.

Me running away from all that is school.
If I were a cat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Woo! Thanks for your comment!

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com